Are you an African entrepreneur making a difference in your community? Are you working to solve the most pressing problems? Is your business helping to build a more sustainable and inclusive economy for the future?
And most importantly, do you need capital and exposure to take your business to the next level?
Then the Africa’s Business Heroes (ABH) competition is for you.
Every year, ABH identify, support and inspire the next generation of African entrepreneurs who are making a difference.
Selected entrepreneurs share from USD $1.5M grant. That is free money without the need to pay back.
The 2022 ABH competition is currently open for application.
Application is open to entrepreneurs from all African countries, all sectors and all ages that do business in an African country. Eligible businesses should have passed the idea stage, and should be at least 3 years old.
Why should you apply?
- Pitch to business legends and win your share of US$1.5 Million
- Learn about yourself and your business
- Receive invaluable feedback
- Develop skills to tell your story
- Join an entrepreneurship ecosystem
- Access exclusive mentorship and training
- Gain global recognition and exposure
Deadline is fast Approaching – 6 June 2022.
If you are up for the life-changing challenge, I invite you to apply for this opportunity.