The Dublin City University Scholarship for 2022 is currently available to eligible and interested international students who want to study in the UK.
The Dublin City University Scholarship will provide a scholarship with a maximum four-year term, an annual stipend of €18,500, payment of PhD expenses, and up to €5,000 to assist research work (over the four year period).
With more than 17,500 students hailing from 55 different nations, DCU is renowned both domestically and abroad for its multicultural student body. Students at DCU consistently give the school excellent marks for the quality of their academic experience, and DCU’s graduates have the greatest employment rates in the country.
- Host Country: Ireland
- Study Abroad: Study in UK
- Category: Postgraduate Scholarships | PhD Scholarships
- Eligible Countries: All Countries
- Reward: Full Scholarship
- Tuition fees
- €18,500 stipends per annum
- €5,000 research support
- Deadline: August 15, 2022
Applications are being accepted for a PhD scholarship at DCU Business School. Those who plan to enroll in Year 1 of the full-time PhD program at the DCU Business School for the 2022–2023 academic year are eligible for the award.
Our PhD program blends a strong applied focus with scholarly theoretical development. Research scholars are an integral element of the thriving research community at DCU Business School and work under the supervision of academic authorities.
The Participant of the scholarship will be able to do research in one of the following academic fields.
- Enterprise & Innovation
- Financial & Operational Performance
- Work, Psychology & Strategy
Note: To be considered for the Dublin City University scholarship, you must:
- meet the PhD eligibility criteria of DCU
- hold an honours master’s degree (taught or by research). Students in the final year of a master’s degree may apply.
- have the support of a DCU Business School academic supervisor. Potential supervisors can be identified from the DCU Business School website
- meet the visa requirements for Ireland prior to the commencement of a scholarship. International applicants will not be able to receive scholarship payments until they have arrived in Ireland and set up a bank account and applied for a PPS number.
Scholarship Duration and Reward:
- The following scholarship type will be awarded:
- A scholarship with an annual stipend of €18,500 per annum (for a maximum of four years); payment of PhD fees (for a maximum of four years); and up to €5,000 to support research activity (over the four year period).
- The award will commence on 1st November 2022.
Method of Application:
Interested and qualified candidates should click on the button below to begin the application process and access the application form.
You can share this information, to your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this
Join SchoolFunds News group on WhatsApp to get latest content on Education, Finance, and Crypto.
Join SchoolFunds Group.