The 2022 Apple Summer internships are currently available to undergraduates from all over the world.
The opportunity to work on a range of projects and stipends of up to $6,700 per month are available to successful candidates for the Apple Summer internships.
Apple interns receive incentives for putting in more than 40 hours a week and also have the chance to attend several seminars and lectures.
- Host: Apple
- Category: Internships
- Eligible Countries: All Countries
- Reward: Salary (Up to $6,700 per month)
- Training + Networking
- Deadline: Not Specified
Any discipline undergraduate, graduate, and PHD students are eligible for the Apple Paid Internship. IELTS and the highest CGPA are not prerequisites for applying. A paid international internship is available at Apple during the summer of 2022. Numerous internship openings have been made public.
If you submit your application to Apple as a student, your team will accept you as a full participant, just like any other employee. That’s only one of the many ways you may influence this situation greatly.
Working with some of the brightest minds in the world, you’ll get practical experience. Although they hope to learn from you as well, you will still learn from them.
To be considered for the Apple Summer Internships, you must satisfy the following:
- Be currently enrolled in your penultimate year of studies in a Chemical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or related field
- Coursework or exposure to advanced computer architecture and logic design
- Coursework or exposure to OOP programming using HDLs/HVLs such at SystemVerilog or C/C++
- Excellent interpersonal skills, results-oriented and well-organised working style
- Ability to work well in a team and be productive under tight schedules
- High level understanding of GPU architecture desirable
Scholarship Time and Benefits:
- Apple interns earn $38 per hour, which is probably $6,700 per month.
- Opportunity to work on a wide range of projects
- Attend multiple workshops and lectures
- Experience a unique culture
- Work under the professionals
- Opportunity to build networks
How To Apply:
To apply, candidates must be ready to submit your resume
You can share this information, to your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this