The Heinrich Scholarship is Funded by the DAAD and Heinrich Boll Foundation. DAAD Scholarships are Funded by the Government of Germany.
Applications are now open for the Heinrich Boll Foundation Scholarship 2022 in Germany. The scholarship opportunities for the Undergraduate, Masters, and Doctoral Degree Programs in German Universities.
This German Scholarship is available to all Subjects and Students from all over the world. Heinrich böll Foundation Scholarship is one of the renowned scholarships in Germany. Applicants from all over the world can apply for these world-famous scholarships.
- Scholarship Country: Germany
- Funded by: DAAD & Heinrich Boll Foundation
- Degree Level: Undergraduate, Masters, Doctoral
- Eligible Countries: Domestic & International Students
- No. of Scholarships: 1,400
- Deadline: 1 September 2022
Heinrich Boll Foundation Scholarships in Germany will cover the Basic Expenses. The Scholarship Benefits details are given below.
Germans/International students educated in Germany and EU nationals/Students not educated in Germany:
- For Ph.D.: €1350 per month and €100 per month for research allowance;
- Undergraduate and Master: a maximum monthly stipend of €649 and €300 for the book allowance
Non-EU nationals/Students not educated in Germany
- Ph.D. Students: €1,200 per month plus €100 mobility allowance per month, plus various individual allowances;
- Undergraduate and Graduate students: €85
Funding of research stay abroad
- Germans/International students studied in Germany and EU nationals/Students not educated in Germany: Additional funding available for scholarship-holders only;
- Non-EU nationals/Students not studied in Germany: Funding is available for limited periods spent abroad.
Funding for tuition fees
- Germans/International students studied in Germany and EU nationals/Students not educated in Germany: Not possible in Germany. Possible to a limited extent in other countries for Undergraduate, Graduate, and Ph.D. students;
- Non-EU nationals/Students not studied in Germany:
- Ph.D. Students: Not possible;
- Bachelor and Master studies: Founding for the tuition fees available but In certain cases.
Here is the list of the documents required by the students during the application process for Heinrich Boll Foundation Scholarship 2022
- Application Form
- University Entrance Qualification
- A list of Study Certificates if you already studying.
- Registration/Enrolment certificate
- Proof of German language proficiency. (DSH 2 or Level B2 Minimum)
- A third-party reference on your social commitment
- Reference from a university or college lecturer.
- Certified copy of your first-degree certificate: for foreign master’s degree applicants
Selection Procedure & Criteria:
The Heinrich Böll International Scholarships mainly consists of stages written below:
- Applicants must need to submit their admission forms online.
- An Interview with a Liaison Lecturer. (Skype etc)
- Participation in a selection workshop in Berlin consisting of a one-to-one meeting and a group discussion.
- There is no age limit for this opportunity.
Method of Application:
The application form for the Heinrich Boll Foundation Scholarship 2022 is completely online, you need to fill out the application form along with the required documents. Please note that the portal will be opened about 6 weeks before the application deadline. For more details and To Apply, Please Visit the Official website of the Heinrich Boll Scholarship 2022.
You can share this information, to your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this