Evangel University Akaeze (EUA) Post UTME / DE Screening Form 2022/2023 | evangeluniversity.edu.ng.
Evangel University Post-UTME Form: Evangel University has released its cut-off marks and application forms for admission into its various degree programs for the academic year 2022/2023.
Evangel University Post UTME Form
The Evangel University Akaeze (EUA), Ebonyi State management invites applications from adequately qualified individuals for undergraduate admission to Evangel University in 2022/2023.
Evangel University Admission Requirements.
GENERAL ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS:
- Candidates who sat for the 2022 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and received a minimum score as determined by JAMB are eligible.
- Candidate must additionally achieve a minimum of five credit passes in WAEC (SSCE), NECO, or NABTEB in no more than two sittings.
- English language for Arts students and Mathematics for other programs, together with three other topics relevant to the course of study, should be included.
Evangel University Degree Courses
1) College of Science
- B.Sc. Biotechnology
- B.Sc. Industrial Chemistry
- B.Sc. Computer Science
- B.Sc. Industrial Mathematics
- B.Sc. Microbiology
- B.Sc. Physics with Electronic
2) College of Arts and Social Sciences
- B. A. English Language
- B.A. History and International Relations
- B. A. Philosophy
- B.A. & B.Th Religious Studies
- B.A. Theatre Arts
- B.Sc. Economics
- B.Sc. Mass Communication
- B.Sc. Political Science
- B.Sc. Psychology
- B.Sc. Sociology and Anthropology
3) College of Health Sciences
- B.NSc. Nursing Science
- B. Physiotherapy
- B. Sc. Radiography and Radiation Science
- B. MLS Medical Laboratory Science
- B Sc. Public Health
4) College of Management Sciences
- B.Sc. Accounting
- B.Sc. Banking and Finance
- B.Sc. Business Management
- B.Sc. Marketing
SPECIFIC ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS:
Candidates must bring the followings:
- JAMB original result slip
- Copies of O’Level results
- Completed application forms
- Evidence of payments
- Birth Certificate or Sworn Affidavit
- Testimonial from the last school attended
- Reference letter from a referee to vouch for the character of the candidate preferably from pastor or senior officer of an office
- Two (2) recent passport photographs
- First Choice University or Evidence of change of University
- Letter of identification from Local Government
How to Apply for Evangel University Post UTME Form.
Interested and qualified Direct Entry and UTME Candidates are to:
- Visit the university website https:// www.evangeluniversity.edu.ng to read the requirements and eligibility for admission
- Once eligible, proceed to any of the under-listed bank to pay the sum of N52,000 for the application form, acceptance and accreditation fee.
- Upon payment, candidates are to return to the website to fill the online application form and upload relevant documents (such as payment teller, o-level result and JAMB original result slip) then click submit. OR Download the application form to fill it manually and send it with relevant documents stated above as an attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org for processing.
- All applicants are advised to visit the website regularly to check their application status, admission notification and to print provisional admission letter.
- Evangel University post UTME form is available online for both UTME and Direct Entry candidates.
Evangel University Tuition & Applicable Fees.
- Students who have been offered admission shall be required to pay acceptance fee of N20,000.00 and Accreditation fee of N30,000.00 which is once.
- Tuition and Hostel Accommodation: Students shall be required to pay tuition and hostel accommodation fee of N250,000 per session.
All payment must be made into any of the following Banks of Evangel University Akaeze account:
|Name of Bank||Account Number|
|1. United Bank for Africa. (UBA)||10183668338|
|2. Access Bank Plc.||0762618503|
|3. Zenith Bank||1015609420|
For enquires, call the following mobile phone numbers: 08033281058, 08035924664, 07038581038, 09096696169.
You can share this information, to your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.