Apply for the Chulabhorn Graduate Institute Postgraduate Scholarship to study in Thailand and for International students who meet the requirements may apply.
A two-year, fully-funded chance to pursue postgraduate studies at the Chulabhorn Graduate Institute is the Chulabhorn Graduate Institute Postgraduate Scholarship.
Tuition and other academic costs, round-trip airfare, visa fees, first settling allowance, relocation allowance, housing, monthly stipend, book allowance, health insurance, and other expenses will all be covered by the scholarship.
- Host Country: Thailand
- Study Abroad: Study in Asia
- Category: Postgraduate Scholarships | Masters Scholarships
- Eligible Countries: All Countries
- Reward: Full Scholarship
- Tuition fees
- Living Stipends
- Accommodation + Relocation Allowance
- Airfare + Visa fees
- Deadline: September 30, 2022
A comprehensive post-graduate academic institute called the Chulabhorn Graduate Institute (CGI) was founded in 2005 at the initiative of Professor Dr. Her Royal Highness Princess Chulabhorn Mahidol.
The CGI seeks to generate competent thinkers and leaders who can better serve their nations’ needs for sustainable development by utilizing the most up-to-date interactive teaching methods currently being used in top global educational and research institutions.
Programs leading to a Master’s degree in Applied Biological Sciences, including Environmental Health, Environmental Toxicology, and Chemical Sciences, are currently offered by the CGI.
This year, international applicants can apply for 15 (fifteen) scholarships to study for a Master’s degree at the CGI. Merit-based criteria will be used to choose applicants.
To be considered for the scholarship, you must:
- Be an international student
- Be under 30 years of age
- Hold a Bachelor’s Degree with a cumulative GPA of at least 2.75 in one of the following fields:
- Sciences: Chemistry, Biology, Biological Sciences, Molecular Biology, Environmental Sciences
- Medical Sciences: Medicine, Medical Technology
- Pharmacy or Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Applicants from other related fields are also welcome to apply.
- Have experience in scientific laboratory research
- Must have demonstrated English proficiency, preferably on one of two recognized tests of language proficiency (TOEFL, IELTS).
- Must provide a statement of purpose explaining their interests in the study
To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the following documents;
- Full Academic Transcript
- Three Recommendation Letters
- Statement of Purpose explaining interest of study
- Medical History Report
- Other supporting documents to facilitate application screening
Scholarship Timing and Benefit:
- The scholarship will cover
- tuition and other academic fees (credit fee, laboratory expenses, refresher course, enrollment fee, thesis fee, production of thesis documents),
- round trip airfare,
- visa fee,
- first settlement allowance,
- relocation allowance,
- monthly stipend,
- book allowance,
- health insurance, and others.
- The scholarship award will cover 6 weeks refresher courses and follow by a period of 2 years Master’s Degree study, subject to an annual review of the scholar’s satisfactory progress.
How To Apply:
Applicants should complete the Chulabhorn Graduate Institute Post – Graduate scholarship Program’s application form and submit together with other supporting documents through the following channel:
(1) Send via e-mail the scan file of the application form and all the supporting document to:
Chulabhorn Royal Academy, Chulabhorn Graduate Institute (CGI Scholarship Program) 906 Kamphangphet 6 Road, Talat Bang Khen, Laksi, Bangkok 10210 THAILAND Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
(2) After step (1) send all the original documents via postal services to the address as stated in (1).
Successful applicants will be notified of the outcome by the CGI around January 2023.
Click on the button below to commence your application.
You can share this information, to your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this