2022/2023 JABU Admission Form | Joseph Ayo Babalola University Scholarship
JABU Admission Form 2022, Joseph Ayo Babalola University, Ikeji-Arakeji (JABU) Scholarship & Admission admission requirements have been published online for (BSc & PGD), www.jabu.edu.ng.
Joseph Ayo Babalola University Scholarship
The administrators of the Joseph Ayo Babalola University, Ikeji-Arakeji (JABU) has established an Open Scholarship and Admission Portal for the institution’s undergraduate and postgraduate programs.
UNDERGRADUATE & POSTGRADUATE ADMISSIONS
The National Universities Commission has granted Joseph Ayo Babalola University permission to operate as a faith-based private university. It offers a peaceful academic environment as well as a substantial quantity of financial aid in the form of partial scholarships. It is suitable for intellectual activity as well as character development.
JABU GENERAL ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS
Students interested in applying for undergraduate admission to one of our colleges must have completed one or more of the following exams: GCE, O Level, SSCE (WAEC), NECO, NABTEB, or its equivalent, with minimum credit passes in five subjects, including English Language and Mathematics, in one or two sittings. Candidates who have previously submitted for admission to JAMB and want to change their initial choice of university to Joseph Ayo Babalola University have to:
1. Apply for a change of institution through JAMB.
2. Fill out our online application form or obtain a Joseph Ayo Babalola University application form.
3. Participate in the screening exercise.
** Prospective students still awaiting their results can also apply provided their results will be available by September of the intended year of study.
** Prospective postgraduate students will need to obtain a Joseph Ayo Babalola University application form to apply to any of our colleges. www.jabu.edu.ng.
The Governing Council of Joseph Ayo Babalola University has examined and authorized the implementation of the following partial scholarships as part of the university’s contribution to national development, employee welfare, and the Christ Apostolic Church Worldwide:
1. 15% partial scholarship on tuition fees for members of staff that have their children at the university as full time students.
2. 30% partial scholarship on tuition fees for Christ Apostolic Church members that have their children at Joseph Ayo Babalola University.
3. 50% partial scholarship on tuition fees for prospective students who intend to study Religious Studies (Bachelor of Arts) and 60% partial scholarship on tuition fees for Christ Apostolic Church ordained pastors wishing to study Religious Studies (Bachelor of Arts).
4. Partial scholarships on tuition fees for siblings at the university are as follows:
(a) First child – full tuition fees (10% general discount on tuition fees).
(b) Second child – 15% scholarship on tuition fees.
(c) Third child – 20% scholarship on tuition fees.
5. 50% partial scholarship on tuition fees for Christ Apostolic Church ministers’ children.
6. Partial scholarships for students of Agricultural Sciences, English History:
(a) General students – 30% discount on tuition fees.
(b) Christ Apostolic Church children – 50% discount on tuition fees.
7. 10% general discount on tuition fees for all students.
You can relate this information, to your family and friends, as it will be useful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the social Buttons to share.